Join the Econometric Society and gain free online access to Econometrica immediately and other benefits.
Membership benefits include:
- Full text online access to Econometrica back to 1933;
- Full text online access to papers forthcoming in Econometrica;
- Print subscriptions include bundled print copies of the Econometric Society Open Access journals, Theoretical Economics and Quantitative Economics;
- Free submission to all Econometric Society journals and to our Monograph Series;
- Free submission of papers to Econometric Society Regional Meetings and World Congresses;
- Free online access to Econometric Society monographs, including the volumes of World Congress invited lectures;
- Voting rights in the Econometric Society Regional Standing Committee elections
- Ability to nominate members for election as Fellows
- Access to travel grants for Econometric Society World Congresses;
- 40% discount on all Econometric Society monographs;
- 20% discount on all Wiley-Blackwell publications.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
All purchases are final. Refunds may be made within 48 hours of purchase with extenuating circumstances or anytime in the case of the death of a member, in which case the legal heirs may request a refund. Additionally, if you wish to change an existing subscription from print and online to online-only, please go to your membership account and follow instructions to do so. Please note, while we can adjust the subscription type, we cannot offer a price adjustment or refund.
If paying by international or domestic wire, please add 4.5% of the membership cost to your wire to cover banking fees. Contact the General Manager for wire instructions at email@example.com.
Please note, you will receive an automatic receipt upon paying. If you don’t see the receipt, please check your SPAM folder or go into your membership account where you may print out a receipt.