2022 SUMMER SCHOOL in DYNAMIC STRUCTURAL ECONOMETRICS (DSE)
SUMMER SCHOOL in
DYNAMIC STRUCTURAL ECONOMETRICS
Theme: Market Design
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
August 15–20, 2022
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 10, 2022
We are pleased to announce that online registration for the DSE Summer School and Conference are now open.
The primary focus of DSE summer schools is to provide early-stage PhD students with the tools to carry out research in the rapidly developing area of empirical market design with a strong emphasis on closely integrating economic and econometric theory in empirical work. The school covers the theoretical and methodological foundations in market design, the state-of-the-art methods for estimating models that are fundamental in this literature and providing an overview of open questions. We will use a variety of empirical applications to illustrate how these tools and methods are combined to address important applied questions.
The 2022 Econometric Society DSE summer school consists of 4 days of lectures held in conjunction with the Dynamic Structural Econometrics Conference 2022 (August 19-20). The conference brings together top junior and senior researchers from the field to discuss recent advances in theoretical and applied work. The summer school and the conference are hosted by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Lecturers of the summer school and invited conference speakers include:
- Nikhil Agarwal (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Fedor Iskhakov (Australian National University)
- Irene Lo (Stanford University)
- Victoria Marone (University of Texas at Austin)
- Robert A. Miller (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Whitney Newey (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Harry Paarsch (University of Central Florida)
- Ariel Pakes (Harvard University)
- Parag Pathak (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- John Rust (Georgetown University)
- Bertel Schjerning (University of Copenhagen)
- Paulo Somaini (Stanford Graduate School of Business)
- Daniel Waldinger (New York University)
The Summer School and Conference are now open for registration for ONLINE PARTICIPATION ONLY via the conference maker site.
Registration fees for the Summer School and Conference (August 15-20th) including access to code, readings and lecture notes: $100
Registration fee for the conference online (August 19-20th) $50.
Conference papers and program is available on the conference maker website listed above.
2022 DSE organizers: Nikhil Agarwal and Whitney Newey
DSE core organizers: Fedor Iskhakov, John Rust, Bertel Schjerning
DSE core organizers: Fedor Iskhakov, John Rust, Robert Miller and Bertel Schjerning