Jun 3 - 5, 2017
Paper Submission: http://www.econ.cuhk.edu.hk/2017AMES/paper-submission
Enquiries: [email protected]
The 2017 Asian Meeting of the Econometric Society will be held June 3-5, 2017 (Saturday-Monday) at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK).
The Program Committee Chairs are Chris Pissarides (LSE), Mark Rosenzweig (Yale), and Zheng Michael Song (CUHK) and Junsen Zhang (CUHK).
Lung-Fei Lee, The Ohio State University
Michael Greenstone, The University of Chicago
Orazio Attanasio, University College London
Jeffrey Ely, Northwestern University
Samuel Kortum, Yale University
Paper Submission Period: Oct 17, 2016 (Mon) – Feb 15, 2017 (Wed)
Decision Notification Deadline: Mar 6, 2017 (Mon)
Preliminary Program Announcement: Mar 31, 2017 (Fri)
Registration Period: Mar 6, 2017 (Mon) – Apr 30, 2017 (Sun)
**Early Bird Registration Period: Mar 6, 2017 (Mon) - Mar 31, 2017 (Fri)
Important Notes for Paper Submission:
1. All submissions should be sent through Conference Maker for the 2017 Asian Meeting of the Econometric Society.
2. Each author may submit one paper only. Being a co-author in multiple papers is acceptable, provided that each author would only present one paper.
3. At least one co-author must be a member of the Econometric Society or must join membership before submission.
4. Accepted papers will be presented in contributed sessions of two to three papers each.
5. Submissions made to Conference Maker will be reviewed by the Program Committee. Decisions will be notified on Mar 6, 2017 (Mon). If you need an earlier decision, please let us know by email ([email protected]) and give us the reasons, and we may apply a higher standard for early acceptance.