Competition Economist (All Levels)
E.CA Economics is one of the leading European competition economics consultancies, advising law firms, companies and authorities in the fields of competition policy and regulation. This includes work such as mergers, antitrust or state aid cases and economic analyses within regulatory procedures as well as studies on competition policy issues for international organisations. Our international team of over 40 economists works in a wide variety of sectors and in numerous European jurisdictions.
Our offices are based in Berlin, Brussels, London and Munich.
Successful candidates must have:
- a MSc or PhD in economics from a leading university with a focus on industrial organisation / microeconomics / quantitative methods
- outstanding grades
- experience in handling data and in using software packages for empirical analysis
- a perfect command of English; good knowledge of German is an advantage; further languages a bonus
Your application should include:
- a cover letter and CV
- academic transcripts and certificates
- contact details of personal referees, if applicable
- copies of selected recent publications, if applicable
We are looking forward to receiving your full application here.
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
E.CA Economics GmbH / Schlossplatz 1 / 10178 Berlin, Germany
Learn more about us on LinkedIn